Fix Your Windshield in WACO TX Today!
Welcome to Patsco Windshield Repair Waco, Texas, your #1 choice for windshield chip repairs since 1995. We are open Monday thru Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm. We have a money back guarantee that the rock chip fix will not spread and will pass inspection. Located @ Richland Mall - Near Hwy 6 Entrance, 6001 W Waco Dr #314, Waco, TX 76710
WINDSHIELD REPAIR WACO TX, CHIP AND CRACKED WINDSHIELD REPAIR IN WACO TX, WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT WACO TX, ROCK CHIP REPAIR WACO, TX, FIX CHIPPED AUTO GLASS, REPLACE AUTO GLASS IN WACO, WINDSHIELD REPAIR COST, FIX CHIPPED AUTO GLASS IN WACO TX,
FREE WITH APPROVED INSURANCE
Windshield Crack Repair up to 24 inches. Only 15 to 20 Minutes. FREE with Approved Insurance. Consider No Fault.
Crack Repair up to 24 Inches
We repair windshield cracks up to 24 inches and chip repair as small as a 1/4 inch to large as a silver dollar in the Houston area. We take pride in the quality of our work and most of our customers are repeat customers or referrals. We offer money back guarantee that the rock chip repair will not spread and will pass inspection. Houston auto glass repair is our specialty.
The reasons to get your damaged auto glass repaired as soon as possible:
- Houston Auto glass repair service only takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete
- Automotive glass ding repair significantly reduce the visibility of the original damage.
- Restores the structural integrity and strength of the glass, thereby preventing further spread of the damage. If your car auto glass is weakened by a chip or a crack, you’re compromising your safety.
- A auto glass provides up to 35% of a vehicle's structural strength. In a crash or roll-over accident it supports the roof, helps the airbags deploy and prevents you being thrown from the vehicle.
- Improve the optical clarity within the damaged area.
- Reduce light scatter and haze within the damaged area.
- Restore a smooth surface to the damaged area to avoid interference with proper operation of windshield wipers.
- Save the consumer money.
Free Windshield Repair
1. How does the customer know if their insurance will pay for the repair.
We have a list of insurance companies that pays for the Windshield Repair. Also we call to verify the coverage.
2) Who does the paper work to deal with the insurance claim.
Our technicians does the paperwork.
3) Why is windshield repair FREE? Many insurance companies will cover the entire cost of the repair because it is cheaper to fix it than to replace the windshield. We can repair cracks up to 24 inches in length and you will still pay nothing since even these repairs are covered by No Fault policies.
4) How long does it takes to fix the windshield? In most cases, only 15-20 minutes.
Guarantee - Yes, our warranty applies at any of our local auto glass shops.
Why Fix Chipped Auto Glass?
It is our job as Houston's auto glass repair experts to share our experience and research to understand why it's important to repair a rock chip or crack. (877) 717-5520
Auto Glass Repair Cost
Why take that kind of chance when we can fix a simple chipped windshield for less than $75? Additional chips $25 each.
The repair is free with approved insurance. Consider no fault. Takes only 15 minutesand convenient. Call today 877-717-552
Cracked windshields larger than a dollar bill, it is still fixable in most cases. Your insurance company will pay the entire cost for long cracks up to 24 inches in most cases, as long as the crack is fixable. Patsco Windshield Repair in Houston is able to fix auto glass, that most windshield repair Houston companies cannot. (877) 717-5520.
If the damage spreads, replacing your windshield could cost you hundreds of dollars. A chip in auto glass can turn into a crack at any time. The longer you leave a chip on glass or crack, the more likely it is to get worse. A recent windshield damage survey showed once fatigue, driving and severe temperatures a will cause existing car glass chips and cracks to spread quickly. The best way to stop this is to get the windshield chip repaired promptly.
Windshield glass repair usually take less than 20 minutes. Damaged area on a windshield filled with special clear adhesive resin. The resin is then cured with an ultraviolet light. A proper windshield repair will improve the visibility of the repaired area 85-95%. When done properly, the damaged area’s strength is restored, as is most of the clarity.
Patsco Windshield Repair in Waco, Texas
Located @ Richland Mall - Near Hwy 6 Entrance, 6001 W Waco Dr #314, Waco, TX 76710
Windshield Repair Waco, TX
Getting your windshield repaired in Waco TX, is as easy as giving us a call at Patsco Windshield Repair Services. We specialize in fast and effective service, and can fix most of your troublesome auto glass repair problems in the matter of fifteen to twenty minutes.
At Patsco Windshield Repair - Waco, TX we know windshields. Our windshield repair service has been in business for nearly twenty years, and as such you will not find a friendly more knowledgeable business to fix that ugly crack in your windshield. Finding a quality repair shop can be a timely and expensive process, and because of that we aim to make you experience with us as cheap and easy as possible. We work with most insurance companies, and the majority of insurance companies will waive your deductible, so there is no windshield repair cost to you. Even a long cracked windshield isn’t a problem for us and can be fixed up to 24 inches. Of course we recommend that you fix
windshield ding and cracks as soon as you see them, as they can spread fast. Whatever your needs are, Patsco Windshield Repair Waco, TX is here to help with all of your auto glass crack repair needs.